Friday, July 17, 2009

Fix StatusBar bar disappearing on 3.0

Ok so Ive looked into the status bar and have managed to figure out what is causing the problem of it disappearing.. Its not the "Ui images" but in fact the: Info.plist thats with a ton of themes. "I even have the Info.plist with my ecko red theme among all of the other themes I have on cydia" it was a piece of cake! and this is what i did: I just went in where it says this in the Info.plist (if it only has one of these then just delete the one you see)
EXAMPLE OF TWO COMMANDS:

DELETE ALL OF HIGHLIGHTED AREA ^^



WHAT TO DO:
Open ssh or Disk Aid/ root/var/stash/themes/YOURTHEME/open Info.plist/delete
above/save/respring/and enjoy HOPE THIS HELPS!

-MK321024

2 comments:

Phil said...

Awesome man! Thanks so much for that! :)

Dave7g said...

On mine it still disappears on themes that do not have this line.. i know cuz I wrote it all myself.. also it still disappears when I have no theme selected, however when I turn winterboard off completely (disabling the mobile substrate) I have no problem